Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=104
- [id] => 104
- [recorddate] => 2007:01:14:17:20:52
- [lastupdate] => 2007:01:14:17:20:52
- [type] => conference
- [place] => Sofia, Bulgaria
- [subject] => chemistry - analytical; chemistry - organic; informatics - models implementation; informatics - web programming; mathematics - modeling
- [relatedworks] =>
- 3 (low):
- Molecular descriptors family on chromatography, ?id=147
- 4 (some):
- Free software development. 3. Numerical description of soft acid with soft base titration, ?id=16
- Quantum mechanics study on a series of steroids relating separation with structure, ?id=257
- First order derivatives of thermodynamic functions under assumption of no chemical changes, ?id=276
- Molecular modeling in compounds series with descriptors families, ?id=297
- [file] => ?f=104
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 289986
- [pubname] => International Symposium on Organic Chemistry, December 9-12, 2006
- [pubinfo] => Avangard Prisma
- [pubkey] => ISBN 954-323-243-1 & 978-954-323-243-7
- [workinfo] => p. 89, December 9-12
- [year] => 2006
- [title] => Information theory and others for steroids separation
- [authors] => Carmen E. STOENOIU, Lorentz JÄNTSCHI
- [abstract] =>
Chromatographic analysis, define as techniques used for the separation of a mixture of compounds by their distribution between two phases, was invented in 1901 by Russian botanist Mikhail Semyonovich Tsvet, during his research on plant pigments .
The chromatography is used in chemistry , biology , and medicine  as an analytical technique.
An original mathematical model for mobile phase optimization on High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography was developed and its performances on two sets of steroids are presented.
The mobile phase optimization process proved to be able to provide accurate, precise and reproducible method useful in characterization and analysis of chromatographic parameters of studied steroids sets.
 E.M. Senchenkova. In: Gillispie (Ed.). Dictionary of scientific biography; Charles Scribner Sons: New York 13 (1976) 486.
 V.P. Papageorgiou, A. N. Assimopoulou, V. F. Samanidou and I. N. Papadoyannis. Curr. Org. Chem. 10 (2006) 583.
 T. Miyake and M. Yafuso. Plant. Species. Biol. 20 (2005) 201.
 L. Sharma, A. Desai and A. Sharma. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ. 34 (2006) 44-48.
- [keywords] => Information theory; Steroids; Optimization of Mobile Phase; High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography