Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=128
- [id] => 128
- [recorddate] => 2008:01:04:13:06:38
- [lastupdate] => 2008:01:04:13:06:38
- [type] => article
- [place] => Warsaw, Poland
- [subject] => chemistry - physical; informatics - applied; informatics - databases; mathematics - modeling
- [relatedworks] =>
- 4 (some):
- Kinetic study of saccharomyces pastorianus (carlsbergensis) multiplication, ?id=246
- First order derivatives of thermodynamic functions under assumption of no chemical changes, ?id=276
- Extending characteristic polynomial from graphs to molecules, ?id=303
- [file] => ?f=128
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 436408
- [pubname] => EUROCON, 2007. The International Conference on "Computer as a Tool"
- [pubinfo] => IEEE
- [pubkey] => ISBN 1-4244-0813-X, IEEE 07EX1617C, LoC: 2006937182, DOI 10.1109/EURCON.2007.4400261
- [workinfo] => 2007: 2009-2014
- [year] => 2007
- [title] => Thermal energy efficiency analysis for residential buildings
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Mugur C. BĂLAN, Margareta E. PODAR, Sorana D. BOLBOACĂ
- [abstract] =>
The paper presents an interactive software application, for the calculus of the heat flux demand in residential houses, based on international trends, standards and specifications in the fields of thermal energy in buildings.
These types of calculations are considerable useful in the context of the large and constant interest on the subjects of energy conservation, reduction of polluting emissions and use on large scale of renewable energies.
In order to reach the objective of the research, the heat flux demand was parameterized to identify each influence on the thermal energy consumption and costs. The development of the mathematical model had the aim to allow the minimization of the heat losses into the environment and to choose the correct thermal power for the residential houses heating devices. By the use of PHP language, the mathematical model has been transposed into a client-server application. The interactive software system has been validated through a case study and the obtained results were consistent and relevant. Based on the results it was possible to extract key conclusions about the parameters that contribute to the heat losses.
- [keywords] => Quantitative e-evaluation, Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs), microbiology and toxicology, tests analysis