Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=134
- [id] => 134
- [recorddate] => 2007:05:02:12:04:49
- [lastupdate] => 2007:05:02:12:05:01
- [type] => conference
- [place] => www, Internet
- [subject] => chemistry - computational; chemistry - general; informatics - applied; mathematics - applied; mathematics - statistics; medicine - informatics; research - management; research - methodology
- [relatedworks] => N/A
- [file] => ?f=134
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 15899487
- [pubname] => ECCC11- The 11th Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference, online
- [pubinfo] => Monmouth University, New Jersey, USA
- [pubkey] => N/A
- [workinfo] => paper #29, Presentation located here, April 2-30
- [year] => 2007
- [title] => Data mining on structure-activity/property relationships models
- [authors] => Sorana D. BOLBOACĂ, Lorentz JÄNTSCHI
- [abstract] =>
Molecular descriptors family on structure-activity/property relationships studies were carried out in order to identify the link between compounds structure and their activity/property.
A number of fifty-five classes of properties or activities of different compounds sets were investigated. Single and multi-varied linear regression models using molecular descriptors as variables were identified.
The models with estimation and prediction abilities and associated characteristics were stored into a database.
A data mining analysis using classification and clustering were applied on the obtained database for searching and extracting useful information.
The methodology applied in searching and extracting for information and the obtained results are presented.
- [keywords] => Knowledge-Discovery in Database (KDD); Cluster analysis; Structure-Activity/Property
Relationships (SAR/SPR); Molecular Descriptors Family (MDF)
- [acknowledgment] => MEC/UEFISCSU Romania, Grant ET.46/2006