Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=15
- [id] => 15
- [recorddate] => 2007:01:12:20:30:12
- [lastupdate] => 2007:01:12:20:30:12
- [type] => article
- [place] => www, Internet
- [subject] => informatics - web programming; mathematics - statistics; research - methodology
- [relatedworks] =>
- 0 (highest):
- Free software development. 1. Fitting statistical regressions, ?id=14
- 2 (average):
- Automat server side processing of statistical data, ?id=25
- [file] => ?f=15
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 89203
- [pubname] => Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies
- [pubinfo] => AcademicDirect
- [pubkey] => ISSN 1583-1078
- [workinfo] => 1(1): 69-76
- [year] => 2002
- [title] => Free software development. 2. Chemical database management
- [authors] => Monica ŞTEFU, Mihaela L. UNGUREŞAN, Lorentz JÄNTSCHI
- [abstract] =>
The present paper is focused on modeling of thermodynamic processes by using of thermodynamic functions with applications in field of material science and engineering. A new method of data processing is presented and applied on a set of substances with known thermodynamic parameters (temperature coefficients of molar caloric capacity, standard enthalpy and entropy).
The method allows identifying the possible reactions and evaluating of state transformation parameters (∆G, ∆H, ∆S).
An algorithm for computing data was implemented in preprocessed hypertext language (PHP), a hypertext markup language interface for them was also realized and put onto vl.academicdirect.ro educational web server, and it is accessible via http protocol at the address:
- [keywords] => Modeling; Analytical methods; Automat processing of data; Server side
- [acknowledgment] => Authors are grateful to the rector of Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Prof. Ph. D.
Eng. Gheorghe LAZEA for his policy on promoting information technology and to the university staff for support related to the internet connection of the web server.