Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=23
- [id] => 23
- [recorddate] => 2007:01:14:13:36:38
- [lastupdate] => 2007:01:14:13:36:38
- [type] => article
- [place] => Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- [subject] => chemistry - analytical; informatics - models implementation; informatics - simulation; mathematics - algebra; mathematics - modeling
- [relatedworks] =>
- 4 (some):
- Free software development. 3. Numerical description of soft acid with soft base titration, ?id=16
- Mobile phase optimization method for steroids separation, ?id=94
- [file] => ?f=23
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 165592
- [pubname] => International Conference on Quality Control, Automation and Robotics
- [pubinfo] => Mediamira
- [pubkey] => ISBN 973-9357-10-3
- [workinfo] => 1, p. 259-262, May 23-25
- [year] => 2002
- [title] => Numerical description of titration
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Horea I. NAŞCU
- [abstract] =>
The analytical methods of qualitative and quantitative determination of ions in solutions are very flexible to automation. The process of titration is a recurrent process that can be watched by permanent measurement of a simple property such as mass, current intensity, tension, volume [1-3] or a complex property such as adsorption, heat of reaction [4-6], which need a complex evaluation. The present work is focused on modeling the process of titration and presents a numerical simulation of acid-base titration. Titration parameter selected is the pH. The method permits to observe the titration process and identify the equivalence point of titration.
 Martin Todd M., Gupta Ram B., and Roberts Christopher B. (2000), Measurements and Modeling of Cloud Point Behavior for Poly(propylene glycol) in Ethane and in Ethane + Cosolvent Mixtures at High Pressure, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, p. 185-194, Volume 39, Issue 1, January 4.
 Mussari Lelia, Postigo Miguel, Lafuente Carlos, Royo Félix M., and Urieta José S. (2000), Viscosity Measurements for the Binary Mixtures of 1,2-Dichloroethane or 1,2-Dibromoethane with Isomeric Butanols, Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, p. 86-91, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 13.
 Dunstan Dave E., Stokes Jason (2000), Diffusing Probe Measurements of Polystyrene Latex Particles in Polyelectrolyte Solutions: Deviations from Stokes-Einstein Behavior, Macromolecules, p. 193-198, Volume 33, Issue 1, January 11.
 Roncin Jean-Yves, Launay Françoise, Bredohl Harald, Dubois Iwan (1999), The Vacuum Ultraviolet Absorption Bands of the Pink Afterglow Spectrum of Molecular Nitrogen Revisited at High Resolution, American Society, JMSP, p. 243-249, Volume 194, Issue 2.
 Cedeño Fidel Oscar, Prieto María M., and Xiberta Jorge (2000), Measurements and Estimate of Heat Capacity for Some Pure Fatty Acids and Their Binary and Ternary Mixtures, Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, p. 64-69, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 13.
 Dai Wenbin, Kojima Kazuo, and Ochi Kenji (2000), Measurement and Correlation of Excess Molar Enthalpies of Carbon Dioxide + 2-Butanol and 2-Propanol Systems at the Temperatures 303.15 K and 308.15 K and at Pressures from 7.0 to 8.5 MPa, Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, p. 6-10, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 13.
- [keywords] => titration; acid-base reactions; simulation; mathematical modeling of chemical processes