Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=263
- [id] => 263
- [recorddate] => 2016:08:25:11:33:43
- [lastupdate] => 2016:08:25:11:33:43
- [type] => conference
- [place] => Varna, Bulgaria
- [subject] => biology - biostatistics; biology - evolution; informatics - models implementation; mathematics - modeling; mathematics - statistics
- [relatedworks] => N/A
- [file] => ?f=263
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 149529
- [pubname] => International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, BIOCOMP BG 2012, September 20-21, 2012
- [pubinfo] => University of Plovdiv
- [workinfo] => Poster P38
- [year] => 2012
- [title] => Natural compound extracts diversity among genus
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Sorana D. BOLBOACĂ
- [abstract] =>
A diversity analysis based on chemical composition of natural extract was conducted on five genuses Cacalia (compounds/species = 109/13), Dracocephalum (246/12), Jatropha (143/26), Saussurea (216/22) and Senecio (631/186).
The Bootstrap method was applied to estimate the distributions of mean value for the number of chemical compounds (revealing the richness within species), biodiversity expressed through two entropies (Shannon and max-entropy) and one diversity measure (Simpson diversity index).
The analysis was conducted to show what happen in population.
The results are presented and the conclusions are highlighted.
- [keywords] => rarefaction method; Bootstrap method; abundance estimation