Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=29
- [id] => 29
- [recorddate] => 2007:01:13:10:54:27
- [lastupdate] => 2007:01:13:10:54:27
- [type] => article
- [place] => Timisoara, Romania
- [subject] => chemistry - biochemistry; chemistry - physical; informatics - models implementation; mathematics - analysis
- [relatedworks] =>
- 2 (average):
- 4 (some):
- Numerical kinetic chemistry, ?id=22
- Biochemical processes modeling, ?id=46
- [file] => ?f=29
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 189303
- [pubname] => Annals of West University of Timişoara, Series Chemistry
- [pubinfo] => West University of Timişoara
- [pubkey] => ISSN 1224-9513
- [workinfo] => 12(3): 1169-1176
- [year] => 2003
- [title] => New approach of well known oscilating reaction models
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Elena M. PICĂ
- [abstract] =>
The oscillating reactions are the most spectacular and essential for life . All live processes are bases on one or more oscillating reactions [2, 3]. The possibility of periodically altering the concentrations of the reactants, the agents and the product, in space and time, is a result of the autocatalysis. The heartbeat is controlled by an oscillating electrical signal; which is generated by chemical reactions that should be also oscillatory. [4-6]. Other direction is to models the kinetic processes that are involved in chemical reactions . The present paper describes three variants of well the known oscillating reaction models and presents the mathematical equations associated with them. The differential equations are numerically solves and fit with MathCad program.
1. Hua Y., Xiuhui L., Jie R., Qizhi Li, Determination of glutamic acid by an oscillating chemical reaction using the analyte pulse perturbation technique, Talanta, Volume 57, 2002, p. 105-114.
2. Benini O., Cervellati R., and Fetto P., The BZ reaction: experimental and model studies in the physical chemistry laboratory, Journal of Chemical Education, 73, 1996, 865–868.
3. Field R.J., Körös E., and Noyes R.M., Oscillations in chemical systems, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 94, 1972, p. 8649–8664.
4. Diudea M., Gutman I., Jäntschi L., Molecular Topology, Nova Science, New York, 2001.
5. Diudea M. V., QSPR / QSAR Studies by Molecular Descriptors, Nova Science, N.Y., 2001.
6. Jäntschi L., Microbiology and Toxicology. Phytochemistry Studies, Amici, Cluj- Napoca, 2003.
7. Jäntschi L., Unguresan M., Molecular Kinetic and Dynamic, Mediamira, Cluj-Napoca, 2001.
- [keywords] => Kinetic chemistry; Biochemistry; Reaction kinetics