Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=294
- [id] => 294
- [recorddate] => 2016:08:26:14:30:30
- [lastupdate] => 2016:08:26:14:30:30
- [type] => article
- [place] => Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- [subject] => chemistry - computational; chemistry - organic; engineering - nanoscience; mathematics - modeling
- [relatedworks] =>
- 0 (highest):
- Szeged Matrix Property Indices as descriptors to characterize fullerenes, ?id=293
- Nano-quantitative structure-property relationship modeling on C42 fullerene isomers, ?id=296
- 4 (some):
- Models of monovalent ions dissolved in water, ?id=295
- [file] => ?f=294
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 118661
- [pubname] => Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Chemia
- [pubinfo] => Babes-Bolyai University
- [pubkey] => ISSN 1224-7154, eISSN 2065-9520
- [workinfo] => 61(1): 223-234
- [year] => 2016
- [title] => Correlation study among boiling temperature and heat of vaporization
- [authors] => Mihaela L. UNGUREŞAN, Lavinia L. PRUTEANU, Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Sorana D. BOLBOACĂ
- [abstract] =>
In this paper, a preliminary result from a property-property analysis on a series of chemical compounds in regards of quantitative relationship between two properties is communicated.
The study was conducted on a series of 190 inorganic chemical compounds for which both properties taken into study are known.
The correlation analysis revealed that is a strong relationship between the boiling point and the heat of vaporization at the boiling temperature, having the variance in the paired series of data explained over 90%.
- [keywords] => Property-property relationships; Distribution analysis; Regression analysis
- [acknowledgment] => This paper is dedicated to Prof. Mircea V. Diudea with the occasion of his 65th birthday.