Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=301
- [id] => 301
- [recorddate] => 2017:08:28:13:32:33
- [lastupdate] => 2017:08:28:13:32:33
- [type] => article
- [place] => Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- [subject] => chemistry - computational; chemistry - organic; mathematics - analysis; mathematics - modeling; mathematics - statistics
- [relatedworks] =>
- 4 (some):
- A structural modelling study on marine sediments toxicity, ?id=160
- Embedded molecular geometry and molecular topology approach for structure - activity relationships, ?id=180
- Statistics for QSAR validation, ?id=184
- Dependence between determination coefficient and number of regressors: a case study on retention times of mycotoxins, ?id=235
- [file] => ?f=301
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 288337
- [pubname] => Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Chemia
- [pubinfo] => Editura Presa Universitară Clujeană
- [pubkey] => ISSN 1224-7154, eISSN 2065-9520
- [workinfo] => 62(2): 33-48, DOI: 10.24193/subbchem.2017.2.03
- [year] => 2017
- [title] => Property-property relationships for monosaccharides
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI
- [abstract] =>
The enormous diversity and complexity of polysaccharides resides in the large number of anomeric positions, diversity in the size of the rings as well as of the large number of the linkage positions of the monosaccharides.
By taking this fact into account, in order to provide useful knowledge for insight on polysaccharides, a more comprehensive study of the polymer units, the monosaccharides, is required.
A study for relating experimentally measured properties - melting points and solubilities with other properties accessible by calculations was conducted for monosaccharides from trioses to hexoses.
- [keywords] => Monosaccharides; Property-property relationships; Melting points; Solubilities
- [acknowledgment] => This paper is dedicated to Prof. Costel SÂRBU with the occasion of his 65th birthday (on January 12, 2016).