Lorentz JÄNTSCHI (lori) works ?id=7
- [id] => 7
- [recorddate] => 2007:01:12:19:19:25
- [lastupdate] => 2007:01:12:19:19:25
- [type] => article
- [place] => Bayreuth then Kragujevac, Germany then Serbia
- [subject] => chemistry - biochemistry; chemistry - computational; chemistry - organic; chemistry - physical; informatics - models implementation; mathematics - modeling; mathematics - statistics; research - methodology
- [relatedworks] => N/A
- [file] => ?f=7
- [mime] => application/pdf
- [size] => 239351
- [pubname] => Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. (MATCH)
- [pubinfo] => University of Bayreuth then University of Kragujevac
- [pubkey] => ISSN 0340-6253
- [workinfo] => 41: 151-188, Zbl 1033.92039, CAN 133:150111
- [year] => 2000
- [title] => Modeling molecular properties by Cluj indices
- [authors] => Lorentz JÄNTSCHI, Gabriel KATONA, Mircea V. DIUDEA
- [abstract] =>
A new approach, leading to a fragmental property index family, FPIF, is presented.
Indices are calculated as local descriptors of some molecular fragments and the global values are then obtained by summing the fragmental contributions. The modeling ability of FPIF is demonstrated by modeling some physico-chemical properties and biological activities on selected sets of organic compounds. The results are compared to those reported in some previous works.
- [keywords] => QSAR; QSPR; FPIF
- [acknowledgment] => One author (M. D.) gratefully thanks to Professor A. Kerber for fruitful
discussions in the period he visited the University of Bayreuth, Germany.